Fun Fall Activities in Spokane
If you've lived in Spokane for awhile, you know that with each welcoming of a new season there are certain traditions that come with them. Fall time has to be one of our favorites! If you're new here or just need some new fall traditions, showing businesses and farms some LOCAL LOVE is a super great place to start. Check our our curated list of Spokane/Northwest Fall activities you and the family can enjoy:
Greenbluff Farm Events:
- The Farmhouse on Greenbluff vendors+live music on Sunday
- Wildland Coop regenerative produces, wines, cider, beer, art, candles, gifts, snacks, and educational community classes
- Walters Fruit Ranch and Siemer's Farm September 17 - Octoboer 30 Fall Festival = have apples, pumpkins, pick-your-own apples/pumpkins, apple cider, train rides, hay mazes, jumping castles, and more!
- For all our 'leaf peepers' out there you'll find beautiful trees at Finch Arboretum Park (great for family photos, too!), Audubon Park, Manito Park, and Cannon Hill park.
- Enjoy hiking Mt Spokane, Indian Painted Rocks, Waikiki Springs Trailhead on the north side (a gem!!!)
- Spokane Home Idea Show at the County Fairgrounds
- 2022 SpoCon Spooky Style at The Davenport Hotel
- Valley Vendor Fall Fest
- Warren Millers Annual Ski Movie at The Bing Crosby 10/29
- Fall Holiday Craft show at Shadle Park 11/5
- Octoberfresh Oktoberfest event at South Perry Lantern 10/1